- 2nd Announcement Of XX Conference Of The IOCV
- Welcome to the 20th IOCV Conference in China
- U.S. Proposal to Allow Importation of Citrus Fruit from Mainland China Attracts Concern
- The Delegation of CRI Attending the 12th International Citrus Congress
- The Delegation of CRI Visiting SGF International e. V. for Further Collaboration
- Famous plant virologist Wang Mingbo, professor Shan Weixing and professor Li Hongye visiting and giv
- CRI was entitled “Chongqing International Science and Technology Cooperation Base”
- Famous Plant Virologist Ding Shouwei visiting and giving lecture in CRI
- Prof. Wu Houjiu Giving Presentation at the China Juice 2012 Held in Xi’an, China
- TEL: 86-23-68349017, 86-23-68349098
- FAX: 86-23-68349712
- Address: Xiema, Beibei, Chongqing, P.R.CHINA
- Zip: 400712
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
On November 9th,2012, the project "Chongqing Citrus Remote Sensing and Information Technology Innovation Service International Cooperation Base" undertaken by CRI’s researcher Deng lie was entitled "Chongqing International Science and Technology Cooperation Base" at the Chongqing International Science and Technology Cooperation Work Conference.
Officials from Ministry of Science and Technology and Municipal Science and Technology Commission awarded the plaques to the newly approved international cooperation bases, and researcher Deng lie (fifth from the left in the first row) accepted the plaque on behalf of CRI.
In order to support and promote the development and application of citrus information technology, CRI undertook the project of "Chongqing Citrus Remote Sensing and Information Technology Innovation Service International Cooperation Base" with the support of Chongqing Municipal Science and Technology Commission in the spring of 2012. CRI was also awarded by Ministry of Science and Technology the "Sino-American Citrus Remote Sensing and Information Technology joint R&D and Industrial Service" project as well as "Fruit Tree Precision Operation Technology and Equipment" project. CRI’s becoming the "International Science and Technology Cooperation Base" will certainly further enhance the development of CRI’s international science and technology cooperation and the synergetic innovative application of modern citrus technology in China. As a result, CRI will play an increasingly significant role in China’s citrus industry.